Terms and Conditions
- Participation in any Nunawading Home HQ promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Arkadia Property Services tenants and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible.
- Promotion dates and qualify criteria are be specified on entry forms.
- The promotion is only open for those 18 years and over.
- Prize/entry are non-transferable and cannot be taken as cash, gift cards or exchanged for other items.
- Entry details will be record by Centre Management: the Store name, receipt number, amount spend, name, address, e-mail address and phone number of the customer.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The prize/free gift must be redeemed by the specified date on the entry form.
- If any winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- If, for any reason, this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction of unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or another person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this promotion. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In order to conduct this promotion, the Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant and obtain each entrant’s agreement in relation to handling this personal information. If you do not provide the information requested, you will not be entered into the promotion. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office. Upon the entrant’s request, all information provided will be removed from our active database. To request details to be removed, lease e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Marketing Manager, Level 1, 202 Military Road, Sydney NSW 2089. Information will be removed as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our applicable laws.
- The Promoter is Arkadia Property Services Pty Limited, ABN 99 111 115 961 of Level 1, 202 Military Road, Neutral Bay, Sydney NSW 2089.
- Refer entry forms for authorised NSW permit No for each campaign.
Centre Management Contact
372-394 Whitehorse Road
Nunawading, VIC 3131
Ph: 03 9878 1888
Fax: 03 9878 1866